- This event has passed.
Dreams of Triumph Presents “Black Love” Pop Up Shop/ BHM Celebration
February 27 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Dreams of Triumph Presents “Black Love” a Pop Up Shop where we will be closing out Black History month by celebrating “US”. There will be black trivia games, a black history month playlist curated by Dj Loud, we will be showing a popular black film “The Wood” around 6:30pm on a large projection screen inside the venue and will be celebrating the bday of the ceo of the brand as he turned 33 on feb 14th.
In the midst of this event we will be collecting black history children’s books to donate to a local elementary school for National Reading Month in March. Those who donate to the cause will receive a drink on me.
Come out and have a great time amongst dreamers as we close out this beautiful black history month. RSVP is highly suggested.
- -Collecting Black History children’s books to donate to a local elementary school for “National Reading Month” in March
- -Black History appreciation cocktails powered by Dusse & Grey Goose cocktails(While supplies lasts)
- -Black History curated playlist by DJ Loud
- -Black Film Night: we will be showing “The Wood” at 6:30pm on a large projection screen
- -Black Trivia & Board Games (by black owned brands)
- -Caribbean inspired drink & cuisine menu
- -Complimentary jerk wings (while supplies lasts).
- -Exclusive merchandise, good vibes & more
- -Bday celebration for the man behind the dream who just turned 33.