- This event has passed.
Rant ‘N’ Mingle
May 21 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pmFree - $250.00
Come experience a contemporary and contentious Talk Show and Social Mixer with an informal flavour as host Bolade Ola-Ojo and guest stars lead a series of engaging conversations with a panel and the audience. Everyone is welcomed to share their opinions RESPECTFULLY.
On the day, there would be ample time to mix, mingle and network with like-minded people so if you are single or just looking for new friends this event is a must.
This informal talk show is the first of many installments to be hosted by Bolade’s Rant Events.
Things to Expect:
- Complimentary food and drink
- VIP lounge (VIP and Exclusive Ticket holders only)
- 360 video booth
- Great music
- Live performances
- Contentious and engaging conversations
- Ample time to mingle.
- What is the parking like at the venue? There is ample street parking on and around I street however we suggest the Public Garages near the venue.
- Is the Venue metro accessible? Yes. Farragut West and Farragut North stations are 1 and 2 blocks away from venue respectively.
- Is the Venue accessible to people with disability? Yes
- Does my ticket cover food and drinks? Yes. During the cocktail hour only, attendees can select from a list of complimentary food items and receive a drink voucher.
- How does the online streaming work? Attendees who pay to watch the show online shall be emailed a unique broadcast link on the day of show (May 21st). Only attendees listed in the broadcast list shall have access to view the show online.
- As an online viewer how can I participate in the questions and answers? Online viewers can enter their questions and responses as comments. There will be a moderator to make sure your questions and responses are read live.
Be part of this exciting opportunity for 5 product and services vendors for this event. Here’s how it works,
Get the Free Vendor ticket and provide your contact information. We would call you to discuss next steps and payment.
Vendors fee is $250+
Benefit proposition for Vendors
- Table at the event to display and sell your product/services to attendees
- With over 150 attendees this is a great opportunity to really dig in and get new customers or gather new contacts for your business.
- 1 VIP ticket and 1 general admission ticket. (see VIP ticket details for benefits)
- Placement of your business logo/name on event marketing displays like the Video Wall and 360 video booth.
- Add-on to every ticket sold: For an additional cost, we can add your products (product vendor only) to the ticket checkout page. When customers buy the event tickets, they may purchase your products before meeting you or attending the event.