If you’re looking for a low-pressure, no-commitment way to get to know someone, then buffer dates are the way to go. Buffer dates are usually during the day and last 30 minutes or less. They’re perfect for young professionals who are just starting to date and want to take things slow. Buffer dates are also great for people who don’t have a lot of money or time to commit.
Here are 10 Reasons Why You Should Try Buffer Dates.
1. They’re low-pressure.
2. They don’t cost a lot of money. Fellas, you should always pay!
3. You can learn a lot about someone in a short amount of time.
4. They’re perfect for people who are busy or have commitment issues.
5. You can gauge someone’s personality without having to commit too much time.
6. They’re great for people who are just starting to date.
7. Buffer dates are perfect for getting to know someone without having to invest too much emotionally.
8. They can be a lot of fun!
9. You can bond over your shared love of coffee or tea.
10. They’re the perfect way to start a relationship!
So there you have it, 10 Reasons Why You Should Try Buffer Dates. If you’re looking for a low-pressure, no-commitment way to get to know someone, then buffer dates are the way to go. So what are you waiting for? Grab a cup of coffee and ask someone out on a buffer date.